Cam on April 19, 2012 at 6:42 pm said: Your comment is awaiting moderation. Hi Mydearbakes! :-) thanks for visiting my blog.. Infact the Thomas train cake wasn’t that difficult but time consuming coz it’s a ard 4kg cake & I choose to make n color my own fondants.. The face is the soul of the cake so crafting the face is wat make the cake look real thou the body wasn’t exactly v detailed. I m still not very happy w the face as it’d still lack of the profile I really wanted & now finally achieve the technique to do it. Now only waiting for another order of Thomas character to display the technique. V happy to know u & would b happy to exchange some pointers w another avid crafter. Cam :-)
Wow, thomas the train looks so real! Must have took you quite a while to do it ^^
ReplyDeleteCam on April 19, 2012 at 6:42 pm said:
ReplyDeleteYour comment is awaiting moderation.
Hi Mydearbakes! :-) thanks for visiting my blog.. Infact the Thomas train cake wasn’t that difficult but time consuming coz it’s a ard 4kg cake & I choose to make n color my own fondants.. The face is the soul of the cake so crafting the face is wat make the cake look real thou the body wasn’t exactly v detailed.
I m still not very happy w the face as it’d still lack of the profile I really wanted & now finally achieve the technique to do it. Now only waiting for another order of Thomas character to display the technique.
V happy to know u & would b happy to exchange some pointers w another avid crafter.
Cam :-)
Reply ↓